Goal: Invest in programming to support the continued growth of our school to capacity. Increase awareness and recognition of Léman’s program, attract academically qualified, mission-appropriate students and expand our program resources to support our ongoing growth.
1. Implement comprehensive reputation-building admission and communications strategies that allow families and external stakeholders to appreciate Léman’s rigorous IB program, exceptional academic outcomes and strong community spirit.
2. Partner with parents, students and faculty to celebrate Léman’s successes and position Léman as a top-choice school for Lower Manhattan families and beyond.
3. Offer world-class classroom and extracurricular offerings across all academic disciplines, Technology, Fine Arts and Athletics that support the continued growth of our student body and differentiate a Léman education.
4. Utilize a multi-year enrollment and financial aid management plan that responsibly and equitably disperses tuition assistance to foster a socio-economically diverse student body.
5. Leverage our distinct resources as a PK-12 school to increase opportunities for students and parents to collaborate across academic divisions and best support students in their transitions across grades.
6. Consider institutional facilities needs through ongoing space and resource planning to provide the optimal learning environment for faculty and students.